Friday, September 14, 2007

my summer...

so i am grading students summer vacation write ups at the moment. many of the students went to disneyland (or one person went and the rest just copied off of that one person!). but i thought that i would share a few that stood out.


Funny...
*I went to a BBQ party.
I ride a dump truck.
It was very interesting.
I want ta rideit again very much.
(maybe this explains why this kid doesn't pay any attention in class!)

*I went to hospital on Saturday.
I'm very unpleasent. sad.
Hospital is very smell.
I'm teacher is interesting.
(This kid spraind his ankle.)


*I went to the haunted house.
I met bogey.
I felt very fun.
And I felt hot heat of Chinese noodles.
Go to again.
(I have no idea how he found out about 'bogey' and can only assume he talking about the 'boogey man'?)

Awesome...
*I went to Fukui in Mihama town to row a boat.
It was a big boat meet.
Hibari members won, we lost the game.
I was very dissapointed.
I wanted to win the game.

*I went to my sisters house in August.
She lives in a town near Yokohama.
We ate many foods.
It was really good.
We could see the sea.
We had a good time.


more to come i'm sure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grading Papers on writing...interesting for you.
Dad