Monday, December 3, 2007

It is December so I moved back to Itako 2nd today. And unfortunately, today classes were dedicated to returning and reviewing tests that students took last week, which meant no classes for me. Even though I had no classes today I still interacted with the students quite a bit throughout the day. All of the students seem excited when they saw me around and would seek me out in their free time to speak with me. Much like the students reaction, when I walked into the teacher’s room this morning I felt that the teachers were genuinely happy to see me (can’t say I really get the same feeling at Hinode). Already had my English teachers working with me to make plans for the week/month, which is good, it means I’ll actually know what is going on in the classroom and at school, yay! So, I’m fairly confident in saying, in terms of teaching, this month is going to be much better than the last! I’m a little sad that I am only going to be here for three weeks before I head back to the states (which is unbelievably only 17 days away!). December is going to fly by!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

This is unrelated, but I wanted to tell you that I made lasagna the other day and it made me think of you. Unfortunately ground turkey is non-existent so I had to get the ground beef, but it was good for us to eat some meat for once.