Thursday, March 6, 2008

why not?

i'm headed to guam tomorrow!



i have been trying to narrow down the best time to head to guam for a quick little visit, and for some reason everything just came together in a matter of 5 minutes. while talking to my dad (who is in guam now), i said i should have made plans to meet you in guam this weekend. so then i hung up and thought well i have nothing going on this weekend. why not? so booked a ticket and will be there for the weekend! can't wait to bask in the sun, it will be a nice break from this cold weather.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren I hope that you had a good time in Guam and seeing your dad - talk about cold weather and of course snow we certainly have it here in St. Louis - I am sure a shock to your mom's system - but oh well I am sure she can handle it - hope all is well - Love, Sue

Dad said...

La,
It was great seeing you and spending the weekend together. Glad the stars alaigned right this weekend. Have a good week.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Finally took some time to catch up on your blog...time has gotten away from me lately. Sounds like you have had some great adventures and travels lately. Glad you are taking full advantage of what the region has to offer. Take care.

Deb said...

March 3 ! Where is Lauren?? Has there been a writers strike in Itako?? Is she ok?? but...I've given up my soaps and now this! These are just a few of the comments I'm having to respond to, sorry, you have a responsibility to your fans! You have been missed.
Mom